- Job Title: Board Assistant/Grant Writer
- Job Category: Contract
- Location: Town of White City/Virtual
- Travel Required: limited
- Level/Salary Range: $25 – $35 per hour
- Position Type: Part-time
- Application Deadline: April 22, 2022
The White City Museum is dedicated to creating education and awareness of heritage and nature perspectives for the town of White City SK and surrounding area.
The museum is seeking a board assistant who has excellent organizational and written skills.
This position is a free-lance position, reporting to the board of Directors of the White City Museum. This person will be responsible for providing their own computer and internet connection. Hours of work are flexible and will total between 6 and 8 hours per month with 2 of those hours requiring attendance at the monthly board meeting, either virtual or in person. The candidate must report their income from this position themselves for tax purposes.
Duration of Contract: 6 months
Role and Responsibilities
This position will be responsible to:
- Attend monthly board meeting and perform board secretary functions.
- Research and apply for funding grants.
- Assist in coordination of museum events.
- Other duties as requested by the Board Chair.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
A background in administration or education would be considered an asset in this position. Preference would be given to candidates who have worked in a non-profit environment or have grant writing experience.
- Strong computer skills
- Fundraising and grant writing experience
Submit your resumes to email@example.com